I. Basic provisions
- Personal data administrator according to Article 4 point 7 of the Regulation of the European Parliament and the Council
(EU) 2016/679 on the protection of natural persons in connection with the processing of personal data
and on the free movement of this data (hereinafter: „GDPR“) is Prague & You, s.r.o. ID number 283 85 012 se
registered office at Zikova 706/9, Prague 6 Dejvice, 160 00 (hereinafter: „administrator“).
- The administrator’s contact details are
address: Zikova 706/9, Prague 6 Dejvice, 160 00
telephone: +420 606 904 176
- Personal data means any information about an identified or identifiable person
to a natural person; an identifiable natural person is a natural person who can be directly
or indirectly identify, in particular by reference to a certain identifier, for example a name,
identification number, location data, network identifier or to one or more special ones
physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or
social identity of this natural person.
- The administrator did not appoint a personal data protection officer.
II. Sources and categories of processed personal data
- The administrator processes personal data that you have provided to him/her or personal data that
the administrator obtained on the basis of the fulfillment of your order.
- The administrator processes your identification and contact data and data necessary for performance
III. Legal reason and purpose of personal data processing
- The legal reason for processing personal data is
a)fulfilment of the contract between you and the administrator according to Article 6 paragraph 1 letter b) GDPR,
b)the administrator’s legitimate interest in providing direct marketing (especially for
sending commercial messages and newsletters) according to Article 6 paragraph 1 letter f) GDPR,
c)Your consent to processing for the purposes of providing direct marketing
(especially for sending commercial messages and newsletters) according to Article 6, paragraph 1
letter a) GDPR in conjunction with § 7 paragraph 2 of Act No. 480/2004 Coll., on certain
information society services in the event that no goods have been ordered
- The purpose of personal data processing is
a)processing of your order and performance of rights and obligations arising from the contract
the relationship between you and the controller; personal data is required when ordering,
which are necessary for the successful processing of the order (name and address, contact),
provision of personal data is a necessary requirement for conclusion and fulfillment
contract, without the provision of personal data it is not possible to enter into or terminate the contract
by the administrator to fulfill,
b)sending business messages and doing other marketing activities.
- Automatic individual decision-making does not/does not occur on the part of the administrator
in the sense of Article 22 GDPR. You have given your express consent to such processing.
IV. Data retention period
- The administrator stores personal data
a)for the time necessary to exercise the rights and obligations arising from the contract
the relationship between you and the controller and the application of claims from these contractual relationships
b)until the consent to the processing of personal data for the purposes is revoked
marketing, no longer than 10 years, if personal data is processed on the basis of
- After the expiration of the personal data retention period, the administrator deletes the personal data.
V. Recipients of personal data (subcontractors of the controller)
- Recipients of personal data are persons
a)participating in the delivery of goods / services / making payments based on the contract,
b)involved in ensuring the operation of services,
c)providing marketing services.
- The administrator does not intend to transfer personal data to a third country (a country outside the EU) or
international organization. Recipients of personal data in third countries are providers
mailing services / cloud services.
VI. Your rights
- Under the conditions set out in the GDPR, you have
a)the right to access your personal data according to Article 15 GDPR,
b)the right to correct personal data according to Article 16 of the GDPR, or to restrict processing
according to Article 18 GDPR.
c)the right to delete personal data according to Article 17 GDPR.
d)the right to object to processing according to Article 21 GDPR a
e)the right to data portability according to Article 20 GDPR.
f)the right to withdraw consent to processing in writing or electronically to the address
or the administrator’s email listed in Article III of these terms and conditions.
- You also have the right to file a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection in the event that
you believe that your right to the protection of personal data has been violated.
VII. Terms of security of personal data
- The administrator declares that he has taken all appropriate technical and organizational measures
to secure personal data.
- The administrator has taken technical measures to secure data storage and personal storage
data in paper form, in particular:
b)secure access passwords
- The administrator declares that only persons authorized by him have access to personal data.
VIII. Final Provisions
- By submitting an order from the online order form, you confirm that
you are familiar with the terms of personal data protection and that it is in its entirety
- You agree to these terms and conditions by checking consent via the Internet
forms. By ticking the agreement, you confirm that you are familiar with the terms and conditions
- The administrator is authorized to change these conditions. The new version of the terms of personal protection
will publish the data on its website, or send you a new version
of these terms and conditions to the e-mail address you provided to the administrator.
These terms and conditions take effect on 25/05/2018.