Day 1: Arrival in Prague
Arrival in Prague, transfer with an English-speaking driver, to your hotel
Day 2: Grand City Tour, 3 hours
Organized mainly by car and partly on foot. You will be picked up and dropped off at your hotel. During this trip you’ll become acquainted with the city. We cover the Old Town, Lesser Town, Castle Town and New Town. During the sightseeing tour, you’ll enjoy highlights like Prague Castle, Strahov Monastery, the Loretto pilgrimage place, Old town square with its Astronomical Clock, the Municipal House, architect Frank Gehry’s Dancing House and many others.
Our personalized guide/driver is performing the service only for you!
Day 3: River Cruise with Dinner, 2.5 hours
See the city from a boat! It is more romantic and relaxing. You can enjoy a pleasant evening with Czech food, buffet dinner, aperitif and live folk music.
Day 4: Choice of Excursions outside Prague
- Konopiste or Karlstejn Castle, 4 hours
- Kutna Hora, 5 hours
- Terezin concentration camp, 5 hours
- Karlovy Vary (Carlsbad), 9 hours or
- Cesky Krumlov, 10 hours
Day 5: Departure from Prague
Transfer to the airport
- Transfers from/to airport
- 4 night accommodation in a cozy and newly reconstructed hotel in a historical part of Prague, including breakfast and tax
- Prague sightseeing tour
- evening cruise with dinner
- private service at all times
Flights, meals, trip out of Prague, insurance, personal expenses
Price per 2 persons……………….670 €uro
Price per 4 persons……………..1,235 €uro